Fire Safety for the guests of Capsule Hotel Air Express
Upon arrival in the room of the capsule hotel please check out this instruction, the evacuation plans located at the hotel entrance and in the hotel rooms, local fire service telephones, fire escape routes, location of personal protective equipment (protective hoods). Try to remember the location of emergency escapes and stairways following the luminous signs.
You are kindly requested to observe the fire safety rules in the rooms of Capsule Hotel Air Express and please note that it is strictly forbidden to:
- smoke in the rooms and in the territory of the capsule hotel;
- use electric heating devices with open heating elements;
- bring and keep the explosive, flammable substances and inflammable materials in the rooms.
In the event of a fire in your room:
- Immediately report the incident to the reception by phone 70 or 77 or in person specify the location of fire (room number) and your last name.
- If necessary press the nearest fire alarm button in case the automatic activation of fire extinguishing system fails.
- Try to eliminate the heat source on your own (water, blanket, etc.) If this is not possible take the personal protective equipment (protective hoods) available in the room, leave the room and close the door.
- Leave the dangerous zone following the signs EXIT along the evacuation routes or follow the instructions of the reception staff and fire security.
- If the hotel corridors are smoke-logged and it is impossible to leave the premises stay in your room wearing the personal protective equipment (protective hoods). The closed and well-sealed door can reliably protect you from fire (burns, poisoning).
- In order to avoid poisoning by smoke seal up the splits and vents with wet towels or bedding.
- Upon the arrival of firefighters to the incident location call for help if necessary and evacuate yourself outside with the assistance of firemen and rescuers.
In the event of a fire outside your room:
- If you smell burning or smoke in the hotel premises immediately report the incident to the reception by phone 70 or 77 or in person, specify the location of fire (room number) and your last name, and then press the nearest fire alarm button.
- After activation of the fire alarm and fire alert sound immediately leave the premises of the hotel.
- Leave the dangerous zone following the signs EXIT along the evacuation routes or follow the instructions of the reception staff and fire security service.
- Exit to Air Express terminal hall and leave the building by stairs. When the fire alarm is activated the elevators automatically descend to the ground floor and are disabled.
- After leaving the place of fire try to inform the hotel administration or security service of your whereabouts.